1. Adopt a cell phone free while driving policy for your company. A sample of a cell phone free company policy can be found HERE.
2. Encourage employees and their families and friends to take the No Phone Zone pledge and commit to cell free driving.
3. Provide No Phone Zone reminders in all company owned, leased or rented vehicles. Give pledge reminders to employees for their cars.
4. Conduct distracted driving dangers awareness training meetings.
5. Send out reminders to employees of your company’s cell phone free driving policies and audit your performance.
6. Download call forwarding apps onto all company owned smart phones. The app can be activated manually by employees when they start to drive or automatically on GPS equipped phones.